About This Financing Program
PLEASE NOTE: SANDBERG ENTERPRISES LLC IS NOW REQUIRING EACH APPLICANT TO SEND US THEIR POF (PROOF OF FUNDS) DOCUMENTATION TO COVER THE NECESSARY APPLICATION AND PROCESSING FEES AND COSTS – ALL OF WHICH WILL BE RECAPTURED AND RETURNED UPON FUNDING, IN ADDITION TO THE COMPLETION OF THE 9 POINT SUMMARY FORM ON THIS WEBSITE.
***APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION IN FULL WILL NOT HAVE THEIR REQUEST REVIEWED OR PROCESSED.***
100% Amortized Financing Program differs from the Interest only program as follows:
- It is a conventional amortized loan with an 18 year term and a 2 year grace period while the above is an interest only loan with a 10 year term and up to a 3 year grace period.
- This loan can be used for projects in the USA and possessions while the interest only financing option cannot.
- A 5% POF is NOT required but a US$13,000 application/underwriting fee is along with our/Sandberg’s Good Faith Processing Fee (GFPF), *see below*
- The lender does NOT charge a success fee nor require any equity participation.
- Minimum loan is US$500,000 while the above minimum is US$5.0 Million.
- Current interest rate for both is approximately only 4% – 4.75%.
- Closing can occur within 30 days while the above needs 45 – 90 days.
*Sandberg’s GFPF is calculated on the following basis: US$14,500, our minimum, for loans up to US$29.5 Million. Thereafter (not added to) 0.05% of the requested loan amount up to US$100 MM. Thereafter plus 0.025% of whatever amounts are above US$100 MM.
Note: The GFPF is not paid to us but goes to an escrow acc’t until our Lender issues their Letter of Intent and Term Sheet. Then, if everyone agrees to proceed, client signs the Lender’s LOI and Term Sheet and the escrowed funds will be released to us/Sandberg. However, if either the lender or the client decides NOT to proceed, the escrowed funds will be returned to the client less only the escrow agent’s US$750 escrow fee… which is as close to a 100%, risk free money back guarantee that we can get.