BORROW AGAINST YOUR BG, SBLC/LC, MTN OR SIMILAR BANK OR INSURANCE GUARANTEE INSTRUMENT UP TO 92% OF ITS FACE VALUE, OR MONETIZE IT UP TO 96% OF ITS FACE VALUE.
Requirements & Procedures
- US$25 Million minimum. Interest on loan is LIBOR plus 3%.
- Client represents that he can supply the Instrument as collateral for his loan.
- Client sends a POF to us via his bank statement showing that he has a refundable US$150,000 (min.) Commitment Fee to cover the Processing Costs and Bank Fees which will go into an escrow account.
- We issue our Funding Agreement.
- Client accepts or rejects the Funding Agreement within 10 days. If accepted, Client wires the refundable Commitment Fee to escrow.
- Within 24 HOURS after the Commitment Fee has been received in escrow, Lender will issue their Funding Commitment Letter.
- If the Funding Commitment is not issued within 24 HOURS, the escrowed funds will be returned to Client the next business day without deductions of any kind.
- Upon receiving the Funding Commitment Letter, Client sends the Instrument to Lender’s Bank via bank-to-bank SWIFT for verification within 30 days after such acceptance.
- If the Instrument is NOT sent within those 30 days, the Funding Commitment will expire and become invalid and the Commitment Fee will then be deemed to have been fully earned. However….
- If the Instrument IS deemed valid, the Lender will then fund it up to 92% of its face value within 72 hours after its receipt and verification, or monetize it up to 96% of its face and…
- The Commitment Fee will be deducted from the closing costs and REFUNDED to the Client.
For more details, call us at (520) 749-1681 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.