BORROW 100% OF FACE VALUE AGAINST YOUR BG, SBLC/LC, MTN OR SIMILAR QUALIFIED BANK OR INSURANCE GUARANTEE INSTRUMENT AT LIBOR + 8% INTEREST, OR MONETIZE IT UP TO 92% OF ITS FACE VALUE.
REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURE:
- US$10 Million minimum. Interest on loan is LIBOR plus 8%
- Client represents that he can supply the Instrument as collateral for his loan.
- Client sends a POF to us via his bank statement showing that he has a REFUNDABLE US$150,000 (min.) Commitment Fee to cover the Processing Costs and Bank Fees which will go into an escrow account.
- We issue our Funding Agreement.
- Client accepts or rejects the Funding Agreement within 10 days. If accepted, Client wires the Refundable Commitment Fee to escrow.
- Within 24 HOURS after the Refundable Commitment Fee has been received in escrow, Lender will issue their Funding Commitment Letter.
- If the Funding Commitment is not issued within 24 HOURS, the escrowed funds will be returned to Client the next business day without deductions of any kind.
- Upon receiving the Funding Commitment Letter, Client sends the Instrument to Lender’s Bank via bank-to-bank SWIFT for verification within 30 days after such acceptance.
- If the Instrument is NOT sent within those 30 days, the Funding Commitment will expire and become invalid and the Commitment Fee will then be deemed to have been fully earned. However….
- If the Instrument IS deemed valid, the Lender will then fund a loan up to 100% of its face value within 72 hours after its receipt and verification, or monetize it up to 92% of its face and…
- The Commitment Fee will be deducted from the closing costs and REFUNDED to the Client.
To start the process, send us a letter indicating that you (or your client) has (or can get) a financial instrument in the amount of $………………… that he would like to use as collateral for a $………………………… loan. He further states that he has and will provide the necessary US$150,000 Refundable Commitment Fee to escrow and sends us his POF to prove that he has the funds.