100% Investment / Loan Financing Program
- This program is available for non-USA registered entities/borrowers only. Because of NAFTA rules, it can be used for projects in any country, including Canada and Mexico, except the USA, its territories and/or protectorates, for which we have other applicable alternatives.
- This program will provide 100% of your project financing needs including most if not all of the costs of processing your loan through to funding, hence 100% Financing.
- $5.0 million minimum, no maximum, with Interest rates as low or lower than 4.75% p.a., payable interest only, with up to a 3 year grace period for construction and stabilization. The term is 10 years with pay out or refinance at that time. There is no pre-payment penalty.
We are pleased to offer this exceptional program for those existing companies wishing to:
- Borrow at below market rates;
- Repay loan principal (as well as interest) with before-tax dollars. Normally, principal must be repaid with after-tax dollars meaning that a 40% tax bracket corporation must earn about $1.70 to repay every $1.00 in loan principal. With our program, principal payments are made dollar for dollar. Just think what that can do for your bottom line;
- Retire and/or sell your company to others and enjoy your profits devoid of capital gains tax consequences;
- Sell up to 99% of your company and still maintain control;
- Possibly recapture your last 3 years corporate IRS tax payments;
- Create a market for inside and/or outside shareholders in closely held companies;
- Reward employees with a benefit tied to corporate performance while affording the company substantial tax benefits;
- Increase profits;
- Increase employee loyalty, reduce absenteeism, improve employee morale;
- And more… much, much more.
Bridge Financing (Fastest Loans)
Note – This program is not recommended for long term situations. It is expensive and should only be used when money is needed in a hurry and should be replaced by other, more conventional loans as quickly as possible.
- This Lender is a private money lender and is basically real estate oriented. They understand and prefer real estate as collateral for their loans.
- Loan amounts can be as low as $250,000 and up to $25 Million or more.
- Loan amounts can be up to 65% of the “quick sale” value of a property which means that, a property may appraise at $10 Million but, if its quick sale value is only $8 Million, they will only loan $5.2 Million.
- The interest rate will be between 1.00% to 1.25% per month (12% to 15% per year) to be fixed according to the contemplated risk which will be determined by our Lender after completion of their due-diligence.
- In addition, in lieu of equity, a 7% to 10% “premium” will be added to and included in the loan amount to be repaid at the end of the term. What this means is that, if you wish to borrow $1.0 Million net, the loan amount must be for ($1.0 MM x 1.07 =) $1.07 MM and the “premium” will be deducted as pre-paid interest from the loan proceeds at closing. The monthly interest, however, will be calculated only on the base loan amount and not on the “premium.”
- The loan term may be up to three (3) years and it may be extended if desired.
Humanitarian Projects in Third World Countries
We can provide a turn-key operation for the financing of Third World projects. The following are the MINIMUM conditions for such project financing:
- The applicant must be a domestic, U.S. based company or a JV company that includes foreign partners but with at least 51% US ownership.
- The applicant must qualify for financing according to standard underwriting procedures.
- The country must meet published U.S. Government country codes.*
- The financing facility must be able to procure for the project a guaranty from an agency of the U.S. Government.
BG/SBLC/LC Lending Program
Borrow against your BG, SBLC/LC, MTN or similar bank or insurance guarantee instrument up to 92% of its face value, or monetize it up to 96% of its face value.